Invitation to Games - 07 Nov

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
      Invitation to Games - 07 Nov

      LAST WEEK:

      Trick or treathope everyone enjoyed Halloween however you celebrate the day.

      THIS WEEK:

      Boy, the sun goes down early now that the clocks have been set back for the few months of standard time.  (Seems more like the exception than the Standard these days.)  Dark at night suggests that it would be a good chance to get together for games.  And with Essen just completing in Mid-October, the Essen releases are starting to create their buzz.  As noted last week, I do have Splotters Essen release The Great Zimbabwe in hand as well as a few other new releases as well.  So I suspect we will have some good games to explore going forward, as well as a good library of previously played games (Starship Merchants and Bullfrog Goldfield (for me at least)) that might see more playtime to further explore.  Think the first thing to do is get a good player count and make a suggestion on Tuesday night in advance of Wednesdays

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
            I will join you for games Weds.
            Ben

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
              I'm planning to be there on Wednesday. See you all then.