Re: [trivalleygamers] Games - 24 Oct - Suggestion - Bullfrog Goldfield

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      Alex -
      Thanks for the pointers.  I already have the FAQ (read it last night as I prepped the game).  And I always use poker chips instead of paper money in all my games.
      Pity you can't attend to help teach the game and then school us in how it should be played.  I'm sure we will be able to stumble through and hopefully generate a good session report for you to read.
      - Rich