Invitation to Games - 2 May - Gentle Nudge with Initial Game Thoughts

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Invitation to Games - 2 May - Gentle Nudge with Initial Game Thoughts

      I had been prepping BIOS: MEGAFAUNA as the suggested game for tomorrow night. But I would like to try it with 3 or 4 players.  If (as I see now) that only Tim is planning on attending, I will need to shift gears towards 2P possibilities.  URBAN SPRAWL is rumoured to work with 2P.  I have also been curious to try A FEW ACRES OF SNOW despite the buzz about certain strategies.  I could also prep REVOLVER a dueling deck card game set in the wild west.

      As I ponder, thought I would send out a gentle nudge to see if anyone else was planning on attending tomorrows game night.

      -       RIch

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        Bios Megafauna sounds good. I'll see you then.

        (sorry)