Gaming Tomorrow?

  • Michael Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      How many can make it tomorrow? I am hosting. Jeff's choice.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1 8:35 AM
        I'll be there and I'll bring something suitable for the number people.
        If we have time I'd like to try Bang so keep that handy.

        How many can make it tomorrow? I am hosting. Jeff's choice.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/