Invitation to Games - 14 Mar

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012
      Invitation to Games - 14 Mar

      LAST WEEK:

          None that I saw..

      THIS WEEK:

      Spring ahead!  So springing ahead to Wednesday, I hope the extended daylight doesnt keep folks distract folks from the offer of gaming at its regular time and place.  In order to get a player count for games, please respond by Tuesday night if you will be attending.   And by all means, if you have a game suggestion, please mention it as you respond.

      Who can attend for...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2012

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
          Sorry for the late reply. I'll be there.

        • Nikotime1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
            Stephanie and I will be there tomorrow night. I would like to suggest Acquire, which I can bring along.

            Nick