Games - 29 Feb - Suggestion(s) - FEALTY / POSEIDON"S KINGDOM

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      Games - 29 Feb - Suggestion(s) - FEALTY / POSEIDON"S KINGDOM

      Sorry to hear you are under the weather Stephanie, hope you recover quickly and return to the table for games soon.

      And it looks like three player games again tomorrow night.  I have a couple of shorter games that we could explore.  The first is FEALTY which looks a lot like Neuroshima Hex, the area control game (without the direct conflict).  The second is last years Fragor release POSEIDONS KINGDOM.  Both appear to play in about 45 minutes so could easily fit in the evening.