Gaming session

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      This past week it was a Jeff-Sterling grudge match.
      There actually isn't a grudge, but we had fun playing
      a bunch of two player games.

      I'll see everyone next week at Michael's place.

      Jeff
    • Michael Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
        Glad to hear you guys carried on...despite the poor turnout.

        Since we essentially missed last week, I'd say it's still Jeff's
        choice for next week's game. What do you have in store for us?

        See you all on Wednesday.