Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 1 Feb

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 1 Feb
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 10:46 PM

      LAST WEEK:

      I was unable to host.  I did see an offer to host from Dan R, but didnt see any further news after that.

      THIS WEEK:

      Able to host this week as we are already into February (or will be when game night arrives).  Have an idea or two on games, but would like to get the player count firmed up before opting for one over the other.  Please respond by Tuesday night if you will be attending or not.  And by all means, if you have a preferred game you would like to suggest, please do so in your response.  I can then send out a follow-up notice late on Tuesday with the player count and suggestions for games.

      Who can attend for...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
        I'm in this week. See you then.