RE: [trivalleygamers] Re: Invitation to Games - 30 Nov

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 29, 2011
      Well either option works for me. I can potentially explain a gmae if it's one I've played before.

      -Tim

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2011
        HI Rich

        Thanks for hosting the night of the "Adventurers" board games. I was looking forward to seeing how the writers did with the second edition. We were thinking of putting a "blind" mummy in the tomb with a random die roll generator. And more weapons of different kinds and And!

        to much fun

        Thanks again