Invitation to Games - 19 Oct

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2011
      Invitation to Games - 19 Oct

      LAST WEEK:

      No games.

      THIS WEEK:

      Ready to host again this week and ready to host for any number of players.  If 2P games, I have read up on A Few Acres of Snow Martin Wallaces game of the Seven Years War (aka French and Indian Wars) with a card drafting mechanism like Dominion.  If 3P, Liberte would be interesting to try again.  If 4P or 5P, Great Fire of London could be a candidate game.  So I am prepared (I think) for any number of players to show up for games on Wednesday.  The only thing left is to know who will show up.....

              (Contact m
              e off-list if you need directions)

    • jay sheely
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011
        Alright, no family in from out of town, no travel and nothing crazy going on   -  so I'll be there this week.

        Jay

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011
            I was out the last two weeks on travel, and apparently I picked up a bug while in Chicago. I don't think I'm going to be well enough to come out this evening. See you next week.