Extreme A&A @ Celesticon 9/3!

  • l scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011

       Announcing

       Extreme Axis and Allies

      Axis and Allies like its never been played before! At a HUGE 8 foot by 4 Foot size! No more fat fingers or errant dice destroying Europe! New units, variant rules for added realism and gigantic playing pieces. The best of both Avalon Hill and Milton Bradley games. So if you have a desire to rule the world ,....beginners are welcome.
      Extreme Axis and Allies will be making its appearance at Celesticon Saturday Sept 3'rd @ 9:00am . So what are you waiting for. ? Register today!

      Register here for celesticon today

      ( Stay tuned for repeat performances in your town by joining CCCwargamers free below. )

      Please forward our e-mail to 'all' your friends.

      Sincerely
      Lawrence
      Public Library Internet Access only

      I feel Like Neo in the Motion picture the Matrix. Always running to find that public Internet Portal before it closes!

      http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/