Invitation to Games - 06 Jul

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 1:10 PM
      Invitation to Games - 06 Jul

      LAST (TWO) WEEKS:

      Summer break of a sorts and no games.

      THIS WEEK:

      I am available to host once more and ready to get a game to the table.  Havent given much thought to which game as of yet, so lets get a head count and go from there.  Hopefully the weather will break and it will be a bit cooler for games on Wednesday night.  If anyone has a suggestion for a game to consider, by all means, please make it when you RSVP for.

              (Contact me off
              -list if you need directions)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3 5:38 PM
        I'll be there. A friend of mine might also be coming.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3 11:29 PM

          > LAST (TWO) WEEKS:
          > Summer break of a sorts and no games.
          > THIS WEEK:
          > I am available to host once more and ready to get a game to the table.
          > Haven't given much thought to which game as of yet, so let's get a head
          > count and go from there. Hopefully the weather will break and it will be a
          > bit cooler for games on Wednesday night. If anyone has a suggestion for a
          > game to consider, by all means, please make it when you RSVP for..

        • jay sheely
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5 6:01 PM
            I'll be there,

            Jay

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6 1:44 PM
              Since it looks like there are 7 players, I'll bow out for this week (I was feeling guilty about going anyways - too much work around the house!)

              See you next week!

              Jay

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6 1:57 PM
                Six actually, my friend won't be able to make it this week.

                -Tim