Invitation to Games - 4 May

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2011
      Invitation to Games - 4 May

      LAST WEEK:

      No games played, nothing to report.

      THIS WEEK:

      Back in town after a weekend of games, and ready (surprise, surprise) to play more games.   Have no idea what we might table, so looking for suggestions.  What would you like to play?  RSVP with your choices if you will attend:

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2011

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2011
          I have the Sid Meiers Civilization game, I guess its the newer one by
          Kevin Wilson. I have no idea How to play it, Is anyone interested.
          Ben

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2011
            Ben wrote:
            > I have the Sid Meiers Civilization game

            I would be interested - but it is listed as a 3 hour game on BGG. With
            rules explanation, seems perhaps a bit tight to squeeze into the 2.5 hours
            we have on Wednesday night. If there is an experienced player to explain
            the game and move us through the actions....will it fit into our time slot?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2011