Huge A&A _Athon 4/17 !

  • thedesign3r
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011

      Second Annual

      Axis and Allies - ATHON !

      "1940" Pacific / Europe Game

      Announcing this years greatest assembly of the Best Axis and Allies players in the Bay Area. Combat on the 'latest and greatest' A&A version from Hasbro and Larry Harris.

      Feast all day on all you can eat Pizza and Salad Buffet.

      Meet member's of the SF 49'er Cheerleaders. *

      Seating available for up to 22 players on two boards.

      No fees, No registration, No Kidding !

      Plan for a longer attendance as this version takes longer than it's predecessors with the addition of nation players France, Italy, Australia, and China. As well as more intricate and in-depth rule systems using timed war starts and neutral country war entry conditions.

      Visit the game review with photos below.

      Battle with Larry 'The Mauler' Johnson and 'Angry Dice' Murphy. So walk , crawl, hitchhike or hop a freight train. Just get there! So are you up for the Challenge ?

      Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

      Battle Begins April 17th 11:30 AM

      Round Table Pizza,,,,San Ramon CA. ( Crow Canyon Exit )......In the 'Secret Room'

      Game review & photos link

      * Note actual attendance of SF 49er Cheerleaders may vary from dream to dream.

      So are you up for the Challenge ?

      CCCWargamers

      A successful game club always needs new members. We aspire to repeat history by playing Historical Military boardgames.

      From San Francisco to Sacramento. From Vallejo to San Jose. Our members events travel the bay area to taverns, restaurants, homes and game stores to network games and players for Face-to-Face boardgames.

      So if you have a desire to rule the world, beginners are welcome.

      So please forward our e-mail to 'all' your friends.

      Sign up Free today.!