Invitation to Games - 6 April

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      Invitation to Games - 6 April

      LAST WEEK:

      Didnt see any notice of games, so assume everyone took the week off.

      THIS WEEK:

      Available once more to host games this week.  I still have Key Market (4P) and Navegador (5P) ready to play depending on head count.  I also tried out Amazon.de for some German game deliveries of games that are unlikely to be in the US market (For example, Jäger und Sammler is based on the same prototype that resulted in the US game Zombiegeddon which itself has been lambasted for poor graphics.  Der Pate is The Godfather and obviously based up one the movies.)  I also have Letters from WhiteChapel, a deductive game of detectives vs. Jack the Ripper.   So lots of options for many a player head count.  Any of these games of interest?  And if so, will you attend on Wednesday to play?

              My hous
              e in San Ramon

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
          I'll likely be there.

          Jay

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
            I plan to be there. We start deliberations tomorrow, and obviously I don't know how that will go, so I can't be 100% sure. I'll let you know if I won't attend.