RE: [trivalleygamers] Re: Invitation to Games - 16 March

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2011
      > What do you have for six? :-)

      Just looking at this tonight, and came up with:

      * Dominant Species
      * Battlestar Galactica
      * Chicago Express
      * Baltimore & Ohio
      * Das Motorsportspiel (OK, this just arrived today, but was looking at it.)
      * 1829
      * Imperial 2030

      Any preferences anyone?

      - RIch
    • Kristian
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi Jay and All,

        I'd love to play High Frontier. Lisa is on finals week and spring break the 23rd and 30th so we'd be able to make it. I'd like to suggest High Frontier for the 30th, if that's okay.

        Cheers,
        Kris

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2011
          Hi Kris (and all),

          Unfortunately, I will not be able to host games on the 30th, so if High
          Frontier is desired at that time, the group will need an alternate host to
          step up to provide a location.