Invitation to Games - 9 March

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      Invitation to Games - 9 March

      LAST WEEK:

      No games hosted, no games played.  Short section of the e-mail as a result.  But we can change that .

      THIS WEEK:

      Available once more to host games this week.  Been playing We Must Tell the Emperor (Solitaire States of Siege game from VPG), so looking forward to games that will play a few more folks.  Hopefully some early responses will set the rough player count which will let me look around for some suggestions to table.  Of course, I always listen to any suggestions you might have when you reply.   Whos available for games?  Any preferences?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
          I'll be around this week - probably not next week because I'll just be getting back from Iran. Iran Texas, that is.

          I'ld love to get my new copy of Cyclades broke in. If we're only three, then Cornerstone is a good candidate also.

          Jay

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
            I'll be there. See you tomorrow.