RE: [trivalleygamers] Game 22'nd?

  • jay sheely
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2010
      I'll be there this week.

      Jay

      --- On Sat, 12/18/10, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: RE: [trivalleygamers] Game 22'nd?
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 9:37 PM

      Hey Ben -

      (Re: Civilization: The Board Game by Fantasy Flight)

      No, I haven't played this version. It was just appearing hot of the presses
      at BGG.con when I was there, so is a relatively new game. Don't know the
      rules at all. Looking at BGG - it appears to be a 3 hour game - so might be
      a tight fit into our time slot.

      But to answer the question in the subject - yes, I will host this Wednesday.
      Does this mean you might attend?

      - Rich

    • beeben22
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
        Sorry, I can not this Weds. still to much Christmas shopping to do.
        Hopefully after the holidays Lawrence and I will be there.
        Ben