Re: [trivalleygamers] Gaming Night For 27 Aug. 2003

  • Michael Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
      I'm looking forward to this week's session as well.

      Let's do it at your house Sean. We just got back from vacation and our house
      looks like a hurricane hit it. I will be happy to host the following week/

      --
      Best Regards,
      Michael Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
        Re: [trivalleygamers] Gaming Night For 27 Aug. 2003 Hey Michael:

        My house it is. Be sure to bring Carcassonne and maybe in TransAmerica.

        See you Wednesday....

        Sean