Gaming Night For 27 Aug. 2003

  • slyday_gaming
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24 2:08 PM
      Hey Gang:

      I look forward to gaming this week!

      Michael - We still good for this week's gaming session at your
      home? If not we can have it at my house. Keep me posted.
      Shake the dust off your Carcassone box, I've been getting the itch
      to play and beat everyone in Carcassonne. ;¬)

      Sterling - Just a reminder, please bring Samurai. I know Michael
      and myself are eager to try it out.

      Jeff - Hope to see you next week.

      See everyone soon!!!!

      Sean
    • Michael Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25 12:13 PM
        I'm looking forward to this week's session as well.

        Let's do it at your house Sean. We just got back from vacation and our house
        looks like a hurricane hit it. I will be happy to host the following week/

        --
        Best Regards,
        Michael Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25 6:36 PM
          Re: [trivalleygamers] Gaming Night For 27 Aug. 2003 Hey Michael:

          My house it is. Be sure to bring Carcassonne and maybe in TransAmerica.

          See you Wednesday....

          Sean