Invitation to Games - 10 Nov

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
      Invitation to Games - 10 Nov

      LAST WEEK:

      No games as I was unable to host.

      THIS WEEK:

      I can  host and am looking for possible games to table this week Looking ahead two weeks is BGG.con and I will be in Dallas for that, so no games again.  Then likely to host the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  So a bit of on again off again with hosting of games.  But that is looking too far ahead.  Lets focus on this week.  I am looking at candidates for a game, but havent identified anything as of yet.  If you have a preference, by all means speak up and let it be known.  (If you prefer let me know privately.)  To help me narrow down on games, let me get a rough player count so I can pick a game appropriate for the number of players.  Who can make it for ….

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010

          Who can make it for ….
          > GAMES:

          I won't be able to make it this week. Have fun, gang!