Invitation to Games - 8 Sep

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      Invitation to Games - 8 Sep

      LAST WEEK:

      No games as I was enjoying the Giants game and then shocked when it was all over in just over 2 hours!  A good game, but havent seen a quick game like that in some time.  Oh well, a nice evening in San Francisco as I enjoyed a stroll back to BART rather than squeezing into the Muni with a couple thousand fellow fans.

      THIS WEEK:

      Digging up the invites from prior weeks - I still have Innovation ready to play, and I wouldnt mind another try of Glory to Rome Also mentioned previously was a variety of Winsome train games: Texas and Pacific or Preußische Ostbahn or Baltimore and Ohio New arrivals that could see table time include Dominant Species and Code 777.  A lot of choices,  and to help narrow them down, let me get a headcount of who will attend.  As always comments about which games are of interest help winnow down the selection pool as well.  After a break, whos ready to reconvene for..

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010

        Tim

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
          >After a break, who's ready to reconvene for...
          > GAMES:

          I'm ready. See you there.