August 13th - Gaming changed to Wednesday Nights

  • Michael Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      August 13th - Gaming changed to Wednesday Nights As we discussed, we are changing the gaming night to Wednesdays starting next week.

      Next week's game will be Amun-Re and will be hosted by me. I have attached the rules as a word doc.

      If you would like to attend, please email me and I will send you directions under a direct email.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Michael Campbell