Invitation to Games - 28 Jul

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2010
      Invitation to Games - 28 Jul

      LAST WEEK:

      I was in Boston, flying home (in theory) on Wednesday night.  A 5 hour delay (all tied to a JFK-BOS flight) and I didnt arrive home until 2:30 AM.

      THIS WEEK:

      Lets play some games!  Dont think I have any airline games to avoid, but seem to have a bunch of train games.  I do have the Essen 2010 Winsome set and will read through the various rules to see if one of those looks good.  A key aspect of any game I consider is how well it plays with the expected turnout so let me know if you indeed can attend for:

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 28 Jul
        To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:56 PM

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2010

            > let me know if you indeed can attend for:
            > GAMES:

            I can attend. See you then.