Re: Invitation to Games - 7 Jul

  • thedesign3r
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
      Oh Yea

      Ben Requested Stone Age some time, Since he purcashed the game and I don't understand the rules! Even Pandemic would be my choice.

      Lawrence

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2010
        If you have an 8 player game that doesn't bog down then I'm willing to try it, otherwise I vote for splitting up the group.

        Jeff

        On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

        Wow - looks like I'm not the only one itching to get some games in as we have 7 (possibly 8) for games on Wednesday.  The options for that many players at the same time tend to be more limited (racing games such as Long Shot come to mind, or a massive Arkham Horror game).  Would that be OK with everyone?  Or would it be better to split into two games (4P and 3/4P) the best option?  I am leaning to the second option - but would appreciate comments as to what folks might enjoy playing.  If you have any thoughts, please respond to the list (or directly to me if you prefer).