Re: Invitation to Games - 7 Jul

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
      Oh, I'll be there, too. Regarding what to play...I know we were wondering how Leaping Lemmings would do with more people. This might be the time to find out. Of course, it caps out at 6, so there'd still have to be a group split. Considering, though, how I've missed game night for the last month, I'd be up for just about anything.

      Dave

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      > Wow - looks like I'm not the only one itching to get some games in as we have 7 (possibly 8) for games on Wednesday. The options for that many players at the same time tend to be more limited (racing games such as Long Shot come to mind, or a massive Arkham Horror game). Would that be OK with everyone? Or would it be better to split into two games (4P and 3/4P) the best option? I am leaning to the second option - but would appreciate comments as to what folks might enjoy playing. If you have any thoughts, please respond to the list (or directly to me if you prefer).
      >
      > - Rich

    • thedesign3r
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
        Oh Yea

        Ben Requested Stone Age some time, Since he purcashed the game and I don't understand the rules! Even Pandemic would be my choice.

        Lawrence

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7, 2010
          If you have an 8 player game that doesn't bog down then I'm willing to try it, otherwise I vote for splitting up the group.

          Jeff