Invitation to Games - 7 Jul

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2010
      Invitation to Games - 7 Jul

      LAST WEEK:

      I dont believe any games were played, so nothing to report..

      THIS WEEK:

      After missing 2 weeks, I am itching (dont worry, its not contagious) to host and get games to the table!   After such an absence, dont know who is in town and how many players we might have so have no ideas at this moment what to table.  So, if you can make suggest a game!  Otherwise, I will try to narrow it down to a candidate or two on Wednesday.  The key bit for me - who can make it?

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 2010
          Hey Rich & Gang

          Myself and Ben only shall make it.

          Lawrence

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 5, 2010

            I dont believe any games were played, so nothing to report..

            THIS WEEK:

            After missing 2 weeks, I am itching (dont worry, its not contagious) to host and get games to the table!   After such an absence, dont know who is in town and how many players we might have so have no ideas at this moment what to table.  So, if you can make suggest a game!  Otherwise, I will try to narrow it down to a candidate or two on Wednesday.  The key bit for me - who can make it?

          • David Wallace
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
              Kern and I plan to come.

              Dave Wallace

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
                Wow - looks like I'm not the only one itching to get some games in as we have 7 (possibly 8) for games on Wednesday.  The options for that many players at the same time tend to be more limited (racing games such as Long Shot come to mind, or a massive Arkham Horror game).  Would that be OK with everyone?  Or would it be better to split into two games (4P and 3/4P) the best option?  I am leaning to the second option - but would appreciate comments as to what folks might enjoy playing.  If you have any thoughts, please respond to the list (or directly to me if you prefer).

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
                  Oh, I'll be there, too. Regarding what to play...I know we were wondering how Leaping Lemmings would do with more people. This might be the time to find out. Of course, it caps out at 6, so there'd still have to be a group split. Considering, though, how I've missed game night for the last month, I'd be up for just about anything.

                  Dave

                  --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

                  > Wow - looks like I'm not the only one itching to get some games in as we have 7 (possibly 8) for games on Wednesday. The options for that many players at the same time tend to be more limited (racing games such as Long Shot come to mind, or a massive Arkham Horror game). Would that be OK with everyone? Or would it be better to split into two games (4P and 3/4P) the best option? I am leaning to the second option - but would appreciate comments as to what folks might enjoy playing. If you have any thoughts, please respond to the list (or directly to me if you prefer).
                  >
                  > - Rich

                • thedesign3r
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 6, 2010
                    Oh Yea

                    Ben Requested Stone Age some time, Since he purcashed the game and I don't understand the rules! Even Pandemic would be my choice.

                    Lawrence

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 7, 2010
                      If you have an 8 player game that doesn't bog down then I'm willing to try it, otherwise I vote for splitting up the group.

                      Jeff