Re: [trivalleygamers] 30 July Gaming Night Cancelled

  • Michael Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      Re: [trivalleygamers] 30 July Gaming Night Cancelled Sterling:

      Thanks for the birthday wishes.

      I got some cash that has quickly been handed over to FunagainGames.com.

      I ordered: the latest Knizia game, Amun-Re and Tikal.

      I should have them by Wed or Thurs next week. Perhaps we can play Amun-Re at the 8/12 meeting.

      See you guys next Tuesday?

      M.C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2003
        I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I expect to
        join you the following week.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
          August 13th - Gaming changed to Wednesday Nights As we discussed, we are changing the gaming night to Wednesdays starting next week.

          Next week's game will be Amun-Re and will be hosted by me. I have attached the rules as a word doc.

          If you would like to attend, please email me and I will send you directions under a direct email.

          --
          Best Regards,
          Michael Campbell