RE: Invitation to Games - 23 Jun

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010
      RE: Invitation to Games - 23 Jun

      > So will we have 5 players this week?

      We are sitting at 7 players currently.  As I think of games for tomorrow night I would like to get thoughts on the following:

      Should I look for a few games that can handle 7 players?

          Eg:  Long Shot, Coach Ride to Devils Castle, Citadels, Luna Llena, Santy Anno, Say Anything, Wits & Wagers

      Or would we prefer to split into two groups (eg 4P and 3P) to broaden the choices?

      -       Rich

    • thedesign3r
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010
        Pandemic? Pick up sticks!?