Re: Invitation to Games - 23 Jun

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010
      >:
      > I think Dave might be available once more.

      I *am* available once more, and I'll be there on Wednesday night.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010
        RE: Invitation to Games - 23 Jun

        > So will we have 5 players this week?

        We are sitting at 7 players currently.  As I think of games for tomorrow night I would like to get thoughts on the following:

        Should I look for a few games that can handle 7 players?

            Eg:  Long Shot, Coach Ride to Devils Castle, Citadels, Luna Llena, Santy Anno, Say Anything, Wits & Wagers

        Or would we prefer to split into two groups (eg 4P and 3P) to broaden the choices?

        -       Rich

      • thedesign3r
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010
          Pandemic? Pick up sticks!?