RE: [trivalleygamers] 30 July Gaming Night Cancelled

  • Sterling
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2003

      Oh well.  See you next week.

      Sterling

      PS. Happy Birthday Mike!  Get anything good?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        Re: [trivalleygamers] 30 July Gaming Night Cancelled Sterling:

        Thanks for the birthday wishes.

        I got some cash that has quickly been handed over to FunagainGames.com.

        I ordered: the latest Knizia game, Amun-Re and Tikal.

        I should have them by Wed or Thurs next week. Perhaps we can play Amun-Re at the 8/12 meeting.

        See you guys next Tuesday?

        M.C.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2003
          I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I expect to
          join you the following week.

          I just found out that my wife is going to be getting home late the
          next couple of nights. Because its month-end. As such, I will
          have to cancel our gaming night to enjoying my daughter's
          company. We should be good to meet next Tuesday at my place.
          Hope to see everyone then...

          Regards,

          Sean

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Michael Campbell
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
            August 13th - Gaming changed to Wednesday Nights As we discussed, we are changing the gaming night to Wednesdays starting next week.

            Next week's game will be Amun-Re and will be hosted by me. I have attached the rules as a word doc.

            If you would like to attend, please email me and I will send you directions under a direct email.

            --
            Best Regards,
            Michael Campbell