Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 28 April

  • David Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
      I'll be there. See y'all then.

      Dave

      On Apr 25, 2010, at 5:41 PM, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      LAST WEEK:

      We did play CYCLADES a few weeks ago, then I headed off to Scotland for a quick business trip.  I did visit Aberdeen and Edinburgh, but it was in Edinburgh that a line from a famous chap that used to live there (Rabbie Burns)  hit home - The best laid schemes o' mice an' men /  Gang aft agley.  Did you know that the Icelandic word for Island-Mountain Glacier is  Eyjafjallajökull?  I learned that well and the word just rolls of the tongue now as my flight home was cancelled and all planes grounded as volcanic ash filled the skies of Europe.  After a few hopes and attempts to leave Scotland the airspace finally opened and I finally returned home late last Thursday one week later than originally planned.

      THIS WEEK:

      Well, I didnt even make it to GMT West this weekend for a few days of gaming, so I am ready to get back into the gaming routine on Wednesday.  Spent the weekend catching up on stuff, but should have a few games ready for Wednesday.  Giants and Macao are a couple of quick suggestions.  If anyone has a game they encountered in the last two weeks they want to share/request, by all means do so.  I just want to get a game on the table and enjoy a good night of gaming.  But who will join me?  Anyone free this Wednesday and hopes to attend.