Invitation to Games (without Rich) April 13

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hi Guys,

      With Rich out of town I can take over hosting duties for this week,
      but it will have to be on Tuesday. If you want to come over and play
      on the 13th respond here. Also ideas for games to play would be good
      as well. If you need directions I can provide them offlist. If
      someone has ideas for games to play let us know.

      Jeff, backup host
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
        I appreciate the offer, Jeff, but I'm booked on Tuesday, so I won't be able to make it. But thanks!

        Dave