JeffCon X

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      Greetings,

      For those of you who don't know, JeffCon is when I get to celebrate my
      birthday by filling my house up with
      people who want to play games all day. This year it will happen on
      Saturday Feb 13th. If you haven't already
      recieved a notice you are not on the mailing list that will get
      additional info. If you want to get more info let me
      know and I'll put you on the list.