Re: Invitation to Games - 30 December

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009

      > So who is up for some final 2009 gaming?

      I'm up for it. I'll be there.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2009

      • David Wallace
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2009
          For the first time in quite a while, I've got a Wednesday night free, so
          I'm planning to come. Not sure yet whether Kern will want to join me or
          not.

          I got Ticket to Ride for my birthday, and wouldn't mind a chance to play
          it again. I also wouldn't mind a chance to try something new. The
          Power Grid expansion sounds interesting.

          Dave Wallace

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
            And at this point, I'm afraid I'm no longer up for it. Woke up yesterday with a cold, and it's probably best I stay home this evening. Sorry, gang.

            Have a great New Year!

            Dave, wondering what the heck is up with catching two colds only a month apart.

            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <daw65@...> wrote:

            > --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@> wrote:
            > >
            > > So who is up for some final 2009 gaming?
            > >

            > I'm up for it. I'll be there.
            >
            > Dave

          • RMUCB
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
              Unexpectedly short day! Will be able to make it out, cya there!

              R.