Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 2 December

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - 2 December
      To: trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 10:58 PM

      THIS WEEK:

      I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.  As we race towards the end of the year, we have a few more gaming nights left this year.  I am ready to host games this Wednesday.  Dave did mention Terra Prime as a possibility.  I might be reading up on Steam over Holland if we want to try that again as well.  As always, please let me know if you can make it for games so we can consider games for the headcount.

      Who needs to exercise off the turkey with ..

          (Contact me off-list
          if you need directions)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
        I'll be there, and I'll bring Terra Prime, in case we decide we want to check it out.

        > I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. As we race towards the end of the year, we have a few more gaming nights left this year. I am ready to host games this Wednesday. Dave did mention Terra Prime as a possibility. I might be reading up on Steam over Holland if we want to try that again as well. As always, please let me know if you can make it for games so we can consider games for the headcount….
        >
        > Who needs to exercise off the turkey with …..

      • Kristian
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
          Thanks Rich,

          Sadly, work this week.