Invitation to Games - 7 October

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      Invitation to Games - 7 October

      LAST WEEK:

      (No games due to house work)

      THIS WEEK:

      The floor is done, the top coat dryso the house is ready once again to host games as am I.  Still on the table SMALL WORLD Not that difficult to play and plenty of resources (including a video overview on Boardgames with Scott) to help any who want to read up on the game prior to Wednesday.   As always - let me know if you have a preference for this (or any other) game when indicating whether or not you can attend….

          (Contact me off-
          list if you need directions)

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
            Hi Rich,

            Work this week, so I'll miss getting to see the new floor. Have fun with "Small World" though. It's a fun game.

            Kris

            > The floor is done, the top coat dry…so the house is ready once again to host games as am I. Still on the table â€" SMALL WORLD. Not that difficult to play and plenty of resources (including a video overview on Boardgames with Scott) to help any who want to read up on the game prior to Wednesday. As always - let me know if you have a preference for this (or any other) game when indicating whether or not you can attend….
          • RMUCB
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2009
              Didn't think I was going to be done so early today, but I will be able to make it out.

              Cya there!

              R.