POSTPONED - Invitation to Games - 30 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 6:42 PM
      POSTPONED - Invitation to Games - 30 September

      Sorry for the last minute notice, but I will not be able to host games tomorrow night.  We are having the hardwood  floors in the family room / kitchen patched at the moment Not only is has the furniture been relocated into the front room (making it a bit tight to get to the gaming table) - tomorrow, the top coat will be applied so I expect there will be a wonderful chemical smell as well.   As a result, I humbly ask that we postpone games for one week.

      See everyone next week for SMALL WORLD.