Meeting 7/15

  • Sterling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2003

      Hello,

      Our next planned meeting is this Tuesday at 6:30.  The planned game is Tigris and Euphrates unless we are going to have more than four people.  So if you are planning to attend, please respond to this mailing list.

      Sterling

    • Sean Youngquist
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2003
        Re: [trivalleygamers] Meeting 7/15 I will be available for play.

        Sean

        on 7/12/03 10:36 PM, Sterling at sterlingw@... wrote:

        Hello,

        Our next planned meeting is this Tuesday at 6:30.  The planned game is Tigris and Euphrates unless we are going to have more than four people.  So if you are planning to attend, please respond to this mailing list.

        Sterling

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

      • Sean Youngquist
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2003
          Re: [trivalleygamers] Meeting 7/15 Nah, my wife said we did a good job keepin' the noise to a descent level

          on 7/13/03 4:16 PM, Sterling at sterlingw@... wrote:

          Good to hear, hope you didnĀ¹t get into too much trouble last week

          Our next planned meeting is this Tuesday at 6:30.  The planned game is Tigris and Euphrates unless we are going to have more than four people.  So if you are planning to attend, please respond to this mailing list.

          Sterling

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor