Meeting 7/8

  • Sterling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003

      Hi everyone,

      I hope this works this time… I’m having trouble sending messages since Comcast changed my e-mail address.

      I just wanted to see who was going to make it tomorrow night.  I plan on bringing settlers with the Cities and Knight Expansion.

      Sterling

    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003
        Hmm, there is a chance that you will get bombarded with e-mails from
        me. I tried to change my e-mail adress for my membership to my new
        comcast address, but now I can't seem to post.

        Anyway, I wanted to see who was going to be able to attend tomorrow.
        As requested, I will be bringing settlers with cities and knights.
      • Raj Seshadri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2003
          Hi Sterling,

          I'm thinking of showing up this week... do we have a quorum?

          --- Sterling <sterlingw@...> wrote:
          > Hi everyone,
          >

          > Just wanted to see who was going to make the meeting on the
          > eighth at
          > 6:30. As requested, I will be bringing Settlers with the Cities
          > and
          > Knights expansion. Hope to see you there.
          >

          > Sterling
          >

          > PS It's possible that I have sent this message three times, if so
          > I'm
          > sorry for the spam. I recently had to change my e-mail address
          > after
          > Comcast bought attbi, and the messages I sent from the Comcast
          > account
          > do not seem to be getting through.

          =====
          Raj Seshadri