Invitation for games - 14 Janaury

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
      Invitation for games - 14 Janaury

      In a bit of a rush this week, but still on for games this Wednesday as always.

      Who can attend (and what might you bring) for…

          My hou
          se in San Ramon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
          I'll be coming.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
            Hi Rich,

            Work this week. However, you should see more of us this year. Lisa's
            Wednesday night class is over.

            Kris

            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
              wrote:

              > In a bit of a rush this week, but still on for games this Wednesday as
              > always.
              >
              > Who can attend (and what might you bring) for.

              Assuming I don't get sick again, I'll be there, and again I'll bring a
              few options (thought I'm sad I missed Ghost Stories):
              Amazonas
              Midgard
              Genji