Invitation for games - 7 Janaury

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Invitation for games - 7 Janaury

      And a Happy New Year to everyone.  I expect most folks are heading back to work tomorrow (if not shortly thereafter ) as the old routines are once again established.  Come about Wednesday, I imagine everyone will be in the mood for some gaming.  So lets that routine established once again.

      If anyone has any new games received over the past few weeks they want to table and tryby all means mention that in the RSVP.  I will be refreshing the rules on Ghost Stories, and cracking the shrink on Battlestar Galactica.  I also have Chicago Express (nee Wabash Cannonball) and Powerboats to offer up as well.

      So who can attend (and what might you bring) for

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009

        > So who can attend (and what might you bring) for.
        >
        > Games:

        I plan to attend, and will bring a couple of new trade items (Amazonas, and Midgard) as well
        as a new game (Genji).

        Now, to brush up on those rules...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
            I'll be there (Battlestar Galactica looks interesting).

            From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
            Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 7 Janaury
            To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 10:40 PM

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
              --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wilson" <daw65@...> wrote:

              > I plan to attend, and will bring a couple of new trade items
              (Amazonas, and Midgard) as well
              > as a new game (Genji).
              >
              > Now, to brush up on those rules...
              >
              > Dave

              Well, I planned to attend, but I woke up feeling a little odd, and
              it's gradually gotten worse throughout the day. No doubt a cold I got
              from the in-laws, whom we hosted this past weekend. Since I'm probably
              pretty contagious, I think I'd better pass on games this evening, in
              the hopes of keeping you all healthy.

              Have fun, and see you next week.