No Games - 31 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      No Games - 31 December

      Just a quick reminder this Wednesday is New Years Eve, and I wont be hosting games.

      The holidays did see a couple of interesting cooperative games make their way into my collection:  Ghost Stories and Battlestar Galactica Either of which will make an interesting selection for the next time we do meet.

      I have also received (in the mails)Combat Commander: Pacific  and the Stalingrad Battlepack.  I will be off work this week also so am available for ad  hoc gaming, please feel free to contact me off list if you are interested.

      Otherwise, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

      See everyone in 2009