Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 3 December

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      I will be there.

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 3 December
      To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 7:29 PM

      Well, Black Friday has come and gone and the full stress of the season is likely to approach Games are a nice break, so will be offering games each Wednesday in December as a diversion.  (Well, the eves fall on Wednesday so perhaps not the final two weeks.)  So to start of December.

      Who is in town on Wednesday night and can attend:

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008

        > Who is in town on Wednesday night and can attend:

        I'm in town, and I'll be attending. See you then.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
          I'll see you on wednesday.