Invitation for games - 3 December

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Invitation for games - 3 December

      Well, Black Friday has come and gone and the full stress of the season is likely to approach Games are a nice break, so will be offering games each Wednesday in December as a diversion.  (Well, the eves fall on Wednesday so perhaps not the final two weeks.)  So to start of December.

      Who is in town on Wednesday night and can attend:

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        I will be there.

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 3 December
        To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 7:29 PM

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008

          > Who is in town on Wednesday night and can attend:

          I'm in town, and I'll be attending. See you then.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
            I'll see you on wednesday.