Invitation for games - 19 November

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
      Invitation for games - 19 November

      I had planned on postponing this weeks gaming in order to attend BGG.con in Dallas.  However, recent events dictate that I should stay home.  As I still would like to get some gaming in, I will be ready to host games this week for any gamers in the area who are not headed to Dallas and BGG.con Lets get a head count of who can attend and take it from there….

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
        I'll still be in town so I'll be there.

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 19 November
        To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 3:46 PM

        I had planned on postponing this weeks gaming in order to attend BGG.con in Dallas.  However, recent events dictate that I should stay home.  As I still would like to get some gaming in, I will be ready to host games this week for any gamers in the area who are not headed to Dallas and BGG.con Lets get a head count of who can attend and take it from there….

      • Lawrence
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2008
          Sorry Maybe next time! Gotta Study

          Lawrence

          --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 18, 2008

            > Let's get a head count of who can attend and take it from there..

            I won't be able to attend this week. But next time!

            Dave
          • Kristian Miller
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 18, 2008
              Hi Rich,

              We won't be able to make it.

              It looks like we'll next be visiting sometime next year.

              Have fun,
              Kris