New Group

  • Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2003

      Hi everyone,

      I would like to announce that there is a new group of board gamers that is meeting in the Pleasanton area about once a week.  Currently we are meeting about every Tuesday, if you are interested in joining us, please respond to this group.

      Thanks,

      Sterling Wright

    • Mark Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2003
        Sterling wrote:
        > I would like to announce that there is a new group of board gamers
        > that is meeting in the Pleasanton area about once a week.

        I'm still too far away. :-) But good luck with it, and I hope someone
        posts something about the games you play, the sessions you have. Once in
        a while someone finds the old TVB web page I still have up. I'll be sure
        to update them to point to this mailing list.

        (I've probably said this before, but someday I hope to parse the old TVB
        session reports into submissions to www.boardgamegeek.com)

        -Mark