Invitation for games - 5 November

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      Invitation for games - 5 November

      Several key things this weekIm back in town and ready to host.  The election season finally ends with the polls closing at 8 pm on Tuesday.  So in the gathered silence as the pundits have nothing to saw the morning afterit is time for the simple enjoyment of games.  As an added bonus Sanae is out of town this week so we can be a bit freer with the end time if a bigger longer games attracts our attention.  But first, need a rough count..Who can make it?

          (Contact me off-list if you n
          eed directions)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Remember, remember the fifth of November
        Gunpowder, treason and plot
        I see no reason why gunpowder treason
        Should ever be forgot

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 5 November
        To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 8:58 PM

        Several key things this weekIm back in town and ready to host.  The election season finally ends with the polls closing at 8 pm on Tuesday.  So in the gathered silence as the pundits have nothing to saw the morning afterit is time for the simple enjoyment of games.  As an added bonus Sanae is out of town this week so we can be a bit freer with the end time if a bigger longer games attracts our attention.  But first, need a rough count..Who can make it?

            (Contact me off-list if you n
            eed directions)

        - Rich

      • Kristian Miller
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          HI Rich and All,

          In spite of the deluge here work might miss me.

          Have fun,
          Kris
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>