Re: Java Settlers of Catan

  • Mark Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      > From: bgriggs@...
      >Give it a try when you need a quick game but don't have any players
      available.

      Another I'd recommend is brettspielwelt. It's a German website, with really
      wonderful multiplayer Java apps for lots of great games. Settlers, Tichu,
      Carcassonne, Lost Cities, Halali, Manitou, Verrater, Acquire, Can't Stop,
      and more, with Princes of Florence and Meuterer on the way. Yeah, it's in
      German, but not too hard to figure out since most Germans also speak
      English (and are very helpful), plus the growing contingent of Americans
      there. :-) Peter Sarrett posted a good intro on the spielfrieks mailing list:

      I'm online as MarkJohnson

      -MJ