Invitation for games - 15 October

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
      Invitation for games - 15 October

      Always a pleasure to have a semi-regular guest drop by as Mike did last week.  As we were selecting games, train games were suggested but came behind what was played.  So shall we try to get the engines steamed up and the track placed to run some trains this week?  We could do Volldampf, AoS (just got the Bezier Essen maps), a Winsome selection, Zug nach Westen, Steam over Holland..the list seems rather endless.  So to help me prep would like to get a rough head count.  Who can make it for a likely trainy game session?

      (Don
      t worry if you dont know the rules, we will train you.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'll be there. I haven't played any of the games you listed so no particular preference for which one.

        From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
        Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 15 October
        To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 8:40 PM

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
          I'll show up if you promise to stop with the bad jokes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>
            wrote:

            > Who can make it for a likely trainy